January 12th, 2018
We at Berlin Dental Arts are excited to start 2018 with our patients and team! It's that time of year when we start to think about making ourselves better. Do you set financial, spiritual, educational, social, career, personal, health, and dental goals? We are here to help! Make it a point to keep your preventative exam and preventative cleaning appointments so proper periodontal disease screenings and the oral cancer screenings can be completed.
Some dental health goals for you to consider adding to your New Year’s Resolutions
- Brush 2x/day
- Brush for a full 2 minutes each time
- Brush your tongue
- Brush your sulcus (the area between your gums and your teeth – your tooth socket)
- Look in the mirror when you brush to make sure you are brushing every part of your teeth and mouth
- Floss 1x/day
- Tell one friend/family member about our office especially if they need a better dentist
- Schedule and keep your exam appointments
- Schedule and keep your cleaning appointments (at least 2x/year)
- Drink lots of water. Water should be your main beverage or at least have a glass with your other beverages. Try to replace one other drink with water/day.
- Ask about your treatment plan and schedule your next appointment
- Call our office AS SOON AS you have any pain or soreness or redness or dental question